We have another fun shaving cream craft for you, and this one is great to use for Earth Day as it makes a colourful, abstract planet earth! And there is just something so fun about playing with shaving cream!
What you need:
- Shaving cream
- White paper plates
- Blue and green craft paint
- Popsicle stick
- Cookie sheet
How to make it:
- Squirt shaving cream in a circle on the cookie sheet. Smooth it out with the straw if needed.
- Put drops of blue and green colour on the shaving cream, in random patterns if you'd like a more abstract design, or more strategic (for land and water areas) if you'd like a more realistic design.
- Use the straw to swirl the paint with the shaving cream.
- Press the back of a paper plate into the shaving cream until completely covered.
- Use a clean Popsicle stick to scrape off any excess shaving cream and let dry completely!
Picture credit: craftymorning.com