If you have followed our No More Holidaze series, you are hopefully feeling relaxed and are enjoying all the fun family traditions this time of year brings. One such tradition is reading Christmas stories, and we sourced our customers and staff to carefully choose our 5 favourites.
So cuddle up in some Christmas pajamas, make a cup of hot cocoa, choose one (or all) of these classics to read to your little ones and settle in for story time.
- A Christmas Carol (Charles Dickens, 1843)
- The Night Before Christmas (Clement C. Moore, 1823)
- The Polar Express (Chris Van Allsberg, 1985)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Dr. Seuss, 1957)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (Charles M. Schulz, 1965)