Those hot summer days demands cool and easy snacks. Enter yogurt covered berries! So incredibly easy to make, they are healthy, cool and sized just right for those hungry active little ones!
What you need
- Vanilla flavoured (or other flavour you like), Greek yogurt
- Berries (or fruit) of your choice. We love blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. But raisins are also great, and pretzels can be fun too.
How to make them
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and stir to make creamy.
- Put a toothpick in a berry and dip it in the yogurt, making sure to swirl it around until completely covered.
- Use a second toothpick to push the berry off the toothpick and onto a plate or baking sheet lined with wax paper. Continue with the remainder of the berries.
- Place the plate or sheet in the freezer and freeze berries approximately one hour.