Any holiday is the perfect excuse to find new, fun recipes to try with your kids in my opinion! Here is a really easy one that you can make this Easter!
What you need:
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 3 cups mini rainbow marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or shortening)
- Easter sprinkles
- Egg-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
How to make them:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about a minute, and then stir. Return to microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring thoroughly after each one. White chocolate seizes easily, often stirring a bit longer will melt the chips completely, while microwaving it longer can make it seize.
- Let the melted chocolate cool a bit.
- Mix the marshmallows in the melted chocolate and spread evenly on parchment paper. Don't mix too long especially if the chocolate is still warm as it may melt the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle some fun sprinkles over the bark and let it cool in the freezer. Once set, bring back to room temperature and cut out egg shapes with a cookie cutter if you have one, or simply cut into squares!