Did you know that May is national "Get Caught Reading" month? I didn't, but once I heard, I thought it would be a great idea to share what our tribe is reading this month, to give you inspiration for some books you could get caught reading!
- The Distant Hours, Kate Morton
- The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette? Maria Semple
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, Jamie Ford
- Little Bee, Chris Cleave
- The Book of Joy, Desmond Tutu, Dalai Lama & Douglas Carlton Abrams
- Only Love Today, Rachel Macy Stafford
- Island Wise: Lessons in Living from the Islands of the World, Janis Frawley-Holler
- The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Attwood
- The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story, Dianne Ackerman
I know it sometimes seems impossible for us parents to find the time (and peace and quiet) to read an actual book, but it is such a good self-care activity, and it really models the benefits of reading to your kids! Here are some tips to get your kids reading this month too!