With Father's Day around the corner we are on the hunt for some fun crafts that will make a great gift for dad. We found this awesome and easy snake craft using one of dad's old ties:
What you need
- One of dad's old ties
- Batting for stuffing
- Wood dowel (to help with stuffing)
- Floral Wire
- Googly eyes, felt or buttons for eyes
- Fabric glue (optional)
How to make it
- First, open up the small end of the tie if it isn't already open.
- Using the wood dowel, stuff the tie with batting, making sure you push extra into the wide part at the end.
- Cut a piece of wire roughly the length of the tie and insert it through the batting. Now you can shape the snake anyway you'd like.
- Sew up the small end of the tie.
- Cut small circles out of felt and glue on the wide part of the tie for eyes (or use googly eyes or sew on buttons). Cut a tongue and glue to the bottom of the wide part.