I'm always on the hunt for a quick but tasty after school snack. How adorable are these little fruit pizzas? And they are so easy to make too, your little ones will be excited to design their own.
What you need
- Plain tortilla (whole wheat if you prefer)
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Sweetener of your choice
- Drop of vanilla
- A squeeze of orange or lime juice
How to make them
- Cut rounds out of the tortilla using a round cookie cutter or glass.
- Mix yogurt, sweetener, vanilla and juice and spread a dollop on each tortilla round.
- Top with fruit of your choice! Here are some ideas to get you started: sliced strawberries, halved grapes, sliced banana, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced kiwi, canned mandarin wedges.
Picture from superhealthykids.com