This is a dangerously addictive Easter treat that can easily be changed up for different seasons or tastes (I made it for Valentine's one year using chocolate kisses and pink and red Smarties). The sweet & salty combination is so good, but the best part is that they are so quick and easy that you can recruit help from even the youngest member of your family.
What you need:
~ Square Pretzels
~ White Candy Melts
~ Candy Covered Chocolate Eggs
~ Easter Coloured Sprinkles (optional)
How to make them:
1. Place a single layer of pretzels on a plate.
2. Put a chocolate melt on each of the pretzels.
3. Microwave the plate of pretzels, the goal is to just soften up the chocolate melts so just a few seconds should do. But since microwaves will vary, just check often.
4. Place a chocolate egg on top of each pretzel and sprinkle with sprinkles if desired.
5. Refrigerate until candy melt has hardened
6. Try not to eat the whole plate in one sitting. Don’t say I didn’t warn you! :)
Picture courtesy of The Curvy Carrot