Candy bark is certainly not just for Christmas! This Jelly Bean bark is not only super pretty for an Easter treat, but it couldn't be easier to make. It's a great recipe to let your little ones help out with. Feel free to change up the colours of the candy melts, but pastels work really nice for spring and Easter:
What you need:
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- ½ cup purple candy melts
- ½ cup pink candy melts
- ½ cup jelly beans
How to make it:
- Prepare baking sheet with wax or parchment paper
- Melt white chocolate and candy melts in individual bowls.
- Spread white chocolate over prepared baking sheet.
- Immediately spoon small scoops (about a half teaspoon) of candy melts over white chocolate.
- Use a toothpick or butter knife to swirl colors together.
- Add jelly beans and allow bark to cool before cutting into squares.