Last year we shared a great craft making Sock Snowmen and it was such a fun and easy craft that we thought why not apply it to Easter too? So here is the adapted version to create some adorable bunnies:
What you need:
- Sock in colour of your choice
- Rubber bands
- Googly-eyes or buttons for eyes
- Pom Pom
How to make them:
- Fill your sock with about a cup of rice, however the amount will vary depending on the size of your sock.
- Use a rubber band at the top to close the sock, and one more a bit further down to create the head.
- Cut body shapes out of your felt: an oval shape for the tummy, a small square cut down the middle for teeth, and a small triangle for a nose. Glue these as well as the googly eyes onto your bunny. Add the pom pom for a tail.
- Trim the seam off the top of the sock and cut the top part down the middle to create two ears. Trim the top of the ears to create a bunny-ear shape.
- Tie a ribbon around the neck and tie a bow.