1 package Oreo (or chocolate sandwich) cookies
1 package brownie mix (13×19 pan size)
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1-1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1/4 cup mini red m&ms, separated
How to make them:
1. Spray a 13×19 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Put 20 cookies in a plastic bag or mixing bowl. Crush into coarse pieces.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add brownie mix, oil, water and eggs. Mix well. Stir in crushed oreos.
4. Pour batter into pan and bake for 25-29 minutes or until edges are firm.
5. While brownies are baking, crush 8 cookies into coarse pieces. Sprinkle on top of hot brownie, add marshmallows. Bake an additional 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are soft and puffy. Remove from oven and sprinkle with m&ms.
6. Let cool and cut.