As school is back in session, I'm always on the lookout for great, quick and nutritious snacks my son can munch on between meals. And this Peanut Butter Yogurt dip sure fits the bill! It's full of protein, making it filling and a perfect partner to any fruit. It's sweetened with honey, which I know will appeal to my sweet tooth son, and it's so light and fluffy it's much easier to dip your fruit into than just a blob of nut butter. It's also super easy to make! When I make it, I use all natural peanut butter to cut out on unnecessary sugar, and I use raw honey to get all the benefits from those hard working bees. But feel free to substitute with what you have!
What you need:
- 3/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey (or more to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl. Use a whisk to whisk them together until completely blended. Taste and add more peanut butter or honey if you'd like.
- Enjoy with any fresh fruit like apples, banana slices, grapes or pineapple. Or enjoy with cut up veggies, some graham crackers or pretzels!
- Store leftover dip (if there is any) covered in the fridge.