This month we are challenging you and your family to make some small, sustainable changes that will make a big difference if we all do our part! If we can enlist our families and commit to some of these changes for 30 days, we might just make them into habits, so that protecting our planet becomes a natural way of life as our children grow up.
10 Ways to Protect Our Planet
- Use reusable bags when shopping.
- Buy fewer mass produced things.
- Reuse and repurpose before throwing out or recycling.
- Line-dry your clothes after washing.
- Walk, cycle or use public transportation.
- Conserve water.
- Eat and shop locally.
- Use glass over plastic where possible.
- Use air conditioning and heat conservatively.
- Inspire others to do the same!
Share your family's efforts on social media using hashtags #ktc and #earthdaychallenge and we will feature you on our Facebook and Instagram pages!