Sometimes we all need a chuckle! Do you recognize any of these 10 signs that you live with a child? Or have any to add to the list? Leave us a comment!
You clearly live with a child if...
- Your phone is out of memory due to your massive photo library.
- Your house ranges from "looking like a bomb went off" to "someone is coming over and I had 15 minutes to clean".
- Cutting a sandwich the right shape is necessary, no essential. And the correct shape from yesterday may not be the right one today.
- Your cardio exists of keeping up with a toddler, or picking up toys, or both.
- You have to add 20 minutes to your schedule because your child wants to do EVERYTHING by herself.
- Silence scares you.
- Your sink always has dried blobs of toothpaste in it.
- You have gotten used to going to the bathroom with the door open, and little eyes watching.
- You are making someone a snack exactly 2 minutes after you finished cleaning the kitchen after dinner.
- Hearing "I love you mommy/daddy" melts your heart into a mushy puddle of mush.